You have to watch out for emails from websites that you use. I don’t know if you use eBay or Paypal, but even sites like GoDaddy and Amazon that have your credit card information you have to be careful with. They’ll send you a harmless looking email that looks just like it came from the site. You’ll click a link which opens a new page and you try to log into your account to answer the question they asked or address the issue they contacted you about. The window that opens however, is not the real site, but a replica that records your keystrokes. Once they have your username and password they can get your address and c.c. number.
I don’t usually fall for that stuff, but they almost got me a few weeks ago. I clicked the link and logged in. Only after did I realize that the site was registered in Russia. I immediately logged into my email, Paypal and eBay account to change the passwords f95zone. I did it just in time. Ten minutes later all of those accounts were frozen because somebody was trying to log in numerous times.
Also, email accounts are the easiest things to crack. Once they know your email password they can find messages that you’ve stored and find out what other sites you use godaddy email. They will then go to those sites and click the ‘forgot password’ link. The site will email the password to you – and since they have access to your email – they can get all of your passwords.
You should delete all of the messages in your inbox from companies that you do business with. Copy and past the info into a word document and then password protect it. Or, print it out and save it somewhere. You should also choose a password that uses a combination of capital /lower-case letters, numbers and symbols. That way, the automated programs that hackers use to figure out passwords will take so long to figure out yours, that they will just move onto to another account.
1. When choosing your target market in the plethora of industries online, it’s really important that you niche down. In other words if you like beauty, choose to focus on beauty for the face. Or even more niche than that, lipsticks, or eyeshadow used in India. Do you get my drift? Go for something you’re passionate about or ‘fanatical’ stuff, or hobbies. Check out what’s trending on the market. Pick your micro niche with a great demand and you’ve started well.
2. Now, you first need to get your Domain Name. This should be related to your niche, keep it nice and short and try to avoid dashes eg sausages-for-you.com
3. Domain names are less than $10.00 anything over and you’re wasting money, try namecheap.com or godaddy. Look around, there are loads on the market.
4. Now when it comes to hosting, I recommend hostgator, that’s what I use and they have a great reputation If you have any queries, they’re online help is fantastic and they will help to resolve that query on the spot!.
5. For your blogging, use WordPress. It’s free and can be learnt very quickly. There are also 100’s of free templates and themes and plugins which you can use. Nowadays you don’t need to know HTML. If you’re looking to do affiliate marketing check out fastincomesystems4u.
6. Now, it’s crucial and I cant emphasize it enough it is is vital as an internet marketing newbie to build a list. This is the lifeblood of every successful marketer. The Relationship that you build with your list is Gold. Separate your prospect list from your buyer list, know the ones who will keep buying from you. As it’s averaged out that one name on your list represents $1.00. So do the math.
7. Write up a free report that gives value. Give it away as an incentive for people signing into your squeeze page or opt in box. Research the most effective squeeze pages. You can either write an ebook, or an create a video. Outsource the task or easier still visit master-resale-rights.com, purchase a $3.00 to $5.00 book and re-write it with your branding.
8. Create an autoresponder series with Aweber or Get Response, most reputable in the industry, and email your list every 2 days or 4-7 days on automation. Sign up to what the big boys are doing and look at the way they’ve crafted their emails, when you receive them in your inbox.