With the evolution of the business world comes the latest innovations in terms of improving and developing effective marketing strategies to establish their brand names, widen their reach and rev up their revenue and financial gains; hence, the birth of online marketing.
Email marketing is one of the current trends when we speak of marketing strategies. Sending emails to prospective clients, current clients and old clients to promote and advertise their brand is one of the most effective ways to encourage customers to religiously patronize or try the product or services that you are offering.
In terms of making Email marketing to be of great advantage to your business, the content should be well written Email1and1. The company should write a personalized and highly-optimized content so the readers of the email would have a feel that it was really intended for them and that the message conveyed to these customers are valuable and relevant. Sending the emails on the time when people are online; the ideal time according to studies is from 8 PM to 12 Midnight. And, ultimately, cleaning the email list is also equally important aside from all the other email marketing strategies.
The question as to why cleaning the email list is essential may be answered with these simple reasons:
· People who are not really interested in reading email marketing campaigns have found ways to block them even in the form of popup promotional ads, commercial ads, and spam emails.
· With the innovation of the internet services, spam monitors, and other email security services have been developed to set the threshold as to what an acceptable email marketing campaign should be comprised of.
· When people who receive some of these email marketing campaigns and get quite annoyed with the flood of such in their emails, they tend to report them as spam and pushing these ads further to these potential clients would sometimes result to account suspension, penalties and worse, bleak marketing results.
· Cleaning your email list will improve and establish your email reputation and credibility and will, therefore, be able to escalate email deliverability as it eliminates fraudulent email addresses from your list.
Understanding these reasons why email lists should be cleaned proves the necessity to do so to make your email marketing campaigns work for your best benefits. If you’re asking as to how this can be done effectively, there are strategically proven ways on how to do this.
· Formulating and establishing a list of excellent leads is the first and foremost thing to do.
This article will discuss comprehensively the importance and the significance of effective and efficient email marketing. We will be discussing the crucial and critical aspects of a successful and powerful email marketing strategy in attaining high ratings in terms positive responses to email marketing campaigns and newsletter.
The email is a very powerful tool especially in attaining online business success as proven and illustrated based on the IBM software group. And based on the research conducted in 2003 the DM News reported that in the previous year, around 300,000 emails were distributed and sent by about 60 separate email marketing campaigns to existing and prospect customers, all of these recipients have been documented to have been registered at bibm.com
It appears in the result of the study that the response rates to the email campaigns forwarded to them have turned out to be significantly higher compared to the traditional method of sending direct emails. As what have been said by the Vice President of the Integrated Marketing Communications at the Software Group, Mark Rosven, that 1 & ½% is a typical expectation when it comes to the direct emails; and the 4.1% generated from the marketing is proven to have given a far better result as it is almost close to 3 times better than the traditional direct email. And because of this affirmative result, the IBM Software Group has now allotted about 15% of its budget to email marketing, newsletters, advertising, and other email marketing tools.
The success of email marketing may be attributed to diverse critical factors. CRITICAL is simply an acronym of all the basic components that should comprise a powerful and successful email marketing tool. By success, we mean achieving and attaining the goals and objectives that have been set for the email marketing campaign. The best determining criteria for SUCCESS would be if the campaign has delivered or surpassed the expected outcomes.
The success of the Email marketing campaign is basically gauged by the click-throughs, which is the number of recipients who actually follow and click the hyperlinks from the email to reach the business website; but what would count most is the overall success of the campaigns that can be achieved when these recipients actually take the follow-up actions and purchase the product or avail the services offered by the business site.