When you make the decision to move to France, you will find that you have many districts and neighborhoods to choose from that will offer you everything from beautiful homes to great schools for your children. Paris is located in northern France, on the river Seine, and is one of the most highly populated areas in Europe, with a population of more than 11,000,000. Paris is considered to be one of the three most important cities in the world, and one of the cities to live in. Even if you are not moving, and only planning a vacation, Paris is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world, with more than 45,000,000 tourists visiting the city each year.
Paris is a city of art and culture, and you will find many beautiful landmarks throughout the city. The climate is like the climates in many other Western European ocean areas, with warm and sunny days of summer, a mild spring and fall, and cool temperatures in the winter, although there is little in the way of snowfall.
Paris is home to some of the most famous landmarks in the world, not to mention some pretty amazing shopping. It is here that you will find the latest fashions from your favorite designers at the many shops and boutiques that line the streets and shopping institut de beauté paris centers. And don’t forget about dining. Some of the most famous restaurants in the world can be found in Paris, with some of the most amazing delicacies cooked to absolute perfection by some of the world’s finest chefs.
When you are in Paris, you have to see some of the famous landmarks that dot the city. The Champs-Elysees is a tourist attraction as well as one of the major shopping streets in Paris. The 17th century garden promenade, which is now an avenue, connects the Concorde and the Arc de Triomphe. Other landmarks you will want to see include:
• Eiffel Tower – This is one of the most well-known structures in the entire world, and the tallest building in Paris. Built in 1889, the Eiffel Tower receives more visitors than any other building in the world, and has three levels for visitors.
• Arc de Triomphe – This famous Paris monument is located in the middle of the Place Charles de Gaulle. It honors France’s fallen, those who fought for their country, and is home to the famous Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
• Notre Dame Cathedral – This is the cathedral of the Catholic Archdiocese of Paris, and an amazing piece of Gothic architecture. The cathedral boasts beautiful stained glass windows, pipe organs, and was the first building in the world to use flying buttresses.
• Moulin Rouge – This is the red windmill, a traditional cabaret. Moulin Rouge is actually French for Red Mill, and this landmark was built by Joseph Oller in 1889.
• Disneyland Paris Resort France – Children of all ages will love visiting this fun place that is actually two separate theme parks, the Walt Disney Studios Park and the Disneyland Park. You can stay right here at one of the many hotels and enjoy all that the resort has to offer, including rides and entertainment.
• The Louvre – This is one of the oldest, biggest and most famous museums in the world, and is home to many of the most famous artworks ever created, including the Mona Lisa, Madonna of the Rocks, Venus de Milo and the Virgin and Child.